The Pre-Health Professions Advisor
The Pre-Health Advisor advises students with questions related to curriculum, course selection, professionally-related extracurricular opportunities, and the selection of graduate schools, as well as application requirements and procedures for graduate admission.
Director of Undergraduate Pre-Health Programs
Rosalie Anderson, Ph.D.
Dr. Anderson advises juniors, seniors and alumni, and oversees the application process.
Director of Pre-Health Administration, Postbaccalaureate Program
C.J. Stephenson, Ph.D.
Dr. Stephenson handles the operations of the pre-health program and oversees the Postbaccalaureate Program.
Pre-Health Professions Committee (PHPC)
The PHPC provides all interested Loyola University New Orleans students with information and advice about applying to graduate programs in the health professions. The PHPC interviews medical and dental school applicants to assist in the writing of the committee letter and acts as a liaison between the Committee and departments, communicating relevant information as it pertains to coursework and pre-health requirements. The PHPC is comprised of faculty from a variety of departments.
2020-2021 Pre-Health Professions Committee
- Rosalie Anderson, Ph.D., Biological Sciences, Chair
- C.J. Stephenson, Ph.D., Chemistry and Biochemistry, Chair
- Don Hauber, Ph.D., Biological Sciences
- Christine Heinecke, Ph.D., Chemistry and Biochemistry
- Ed McClellan, Ph.D., College of Music and Fine Arts
- Martin McHugh, Ph.D., Physics
- Simone Rambotti, Ph.D., Sociology
- Evan Zucker, Ph.D., Psychological Sciences