Director of Pre-Health Advising
Bradford Rhines, MA
Mr. Rhines advises students with questions related to curriculum, course selection, professionally-related extracurricular opportunities, entrance exams, and the selection of graduate schools, as well as application requirements and procedures for graduate admission.
Director of Undergraduate and Postbaccalaureate Pre-Health Programs
Rosalie Anderson, Ph.D.
Dr. Anderson advises juniors, seniors, post bacc students, and alumni, and oversees the application process.
Pre-Health Professions Committee (PHPC)
The PHPC provides all interested Loyola University New Orleans students with information and advice about applying to graduate programs in the health professions. The PHPC interviews medical and dental school applicants to assist in the writing of the committee letter and acts as a liaison between the Committee and departments, communicating relevant information as it pertains to coursework and pre-health requirements. The PHPC is comprised of faculty from a variety of departments.
2020-2021 Pre-Health Professions Committee
- Rosalie Anderson, Ph.D., Biological Sciences, Chair
- C.J. Stephenson, Ph.D., Chemistry and Biochemistry, Chair
- Don Hauber, Ph.D., Biological Sciences
- Christine Heinecke, Ph.D., Chemistry and Biochemistry
- Ed McClellan, Ph.D., College of Music and Fine Arts
- Martin McHugh, Ph.D., Physics
- Simone Rambotti, Ph.D., Sociology
- Evan Zucker, Ph.D., Psychological Sciences