Adil Hussain Khan is Associate Professor of Islamic Studies at Loyola University New Orleans. He holds a Ph.D. from the School of Oriental and African Studies (SOAS), University of London. He has conducted postdoctoral research on aspects of Islam in Europe at University College Cork, Ireland. He is the author of From Sufism to Ahmadiyya: A Muslim Minority Movement in South Asia with Indiana University Press. His research interests include sectarianism, orthodoxy, and Muslim identity. He is also interested in questions of authority and aspects of Islam's intellectual tradition.
- Adil Hussain Khan. From Sufism to Ahmadiyya: A Muslim Minority Movement in South Asia. Bloomington: Indiana University Press, 2015.
- Oliver Scharbrodt, Tuula Sakaranaho, Adil Hussain Khan, Yafa Shanneik, and Vivian Ibrahim, Muslims in Ireland: Past and Present. Edinburgh: Edinburgh University Press, 2015.
- Khan, Adil Hussain. "Creating the Image of European Islam: The European Council for Fatwa and Research and Ireland," in Jørgen S. Nielsen (ed.), Muslim Political Participation in Europe, Edinburgh: Edinburgh University Press, 2013, 215–238.
- “Ahmadiyya”, World Religions & Spirituality Project, (May 2015) hosted by Virginia Commonwealth University at http://www.wrs.vcu.edu/.
- Introduction to Islam
- The Qur'an
- Islamic Law
- Islamophobia and Its Media Coverage
- Religion, Secularism, and Discrimination
- Interfaith Relations
- World Religions