New Orleanians are frequently reminded of the vulnerability of the water systems upon which their health and safety depends.
Coastal erosion, inadequate drainage, unreliable power generation, and the potential for lead exposure are among the most visible reminders of the challenges to comprehensive water management that our city’s leaders face.
• City of New Orleans’ Urban Water Manager Tyler Antrup
• New Orleans’ Assistant Inspector General Nadiene Van Dyke
• Urban & Landscape architect J. David Waggonner III
• Loyola College of Law Professor Robert R. M. Verchick
• Loyola Urban historian Eric M. Hardy (moderator)